the kiddies

the kiddies

Friday, October 19, 2012

Hoarding baby products.


Hello. My name is Kate, and I hoard baby products. Please help me.
This past weekend, for whatever reason, I decided to re-organize all of our baby products and changing stations. I wanted to consolidate everything to one location. We had a changing station on the main floor, and then a changing table in JP’s nursery (for a brief period of time we had THREE kids in diapers, so more then one location to clean butts was necessary). Plus I had a plethora of products to select from in the bathroom as well.
I FILLED A LAUNDRY BASKET WITH BOTTLES OF LOTIONS, WASHES, AND CREAMS!
Whoa. How did I acquire all of this?!
I can’t be the only Mom that does this, but nonetheless, I am a bit …upset... by it. I don’t know how I’m actually going to put of the money spent on it to good use, but I sure as heck am going to have the cleanest, most moisturized kids, this side of the Mississippi.
I hope I can stop spending money on these things, but I don’t foresee it. I have a disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment