the kiddies

the kiddies

Thursday, August 2, 2012

A personal disclaimer.

Let me start by saying that I am flattered by anyone who decides to follow my journey and read my posts, but at the end of the day, I am only doing this for myself. I want to compile all of the memories, good and bad, document the ups and downs, and remember my mistakes and victories. Maybe someday my kids will read this. Maybe someone, mother or not, will learn something from my posts. Maybe I'll never share this with anyone. Whatever I decide to do with this blog, whatever I decide to post about, it's all for my own record keeping.

That being said, it makes the most sense to me, to start with the most influential moments of my life in the first few posts. These will likely get deeply personal, but I don't know how to be real without getting personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment