the kiddies

the kiddies

Sunday, September 9, 2012

CAMERON versus MASCARA


This is what I get to thinking I can trust any one of my kids unattended for 20 minutes.

 It was a typical Saturday afternoon (aside from the fact that the hubby was at work). I was tending to things around the house, and the kids were playing together.

 After I finally finished folding the MOUNTAIN of kids’ clothes, I decided I would be extra productive and actually put it all away (I tend to just leave it in the laundry basket for another day or so before getting around to putting it in everyone’s dressers and closets).

This was a fairly large task on it’s own, but I’ll admit, I got a little distracted once I got upstairs, and started picking up each of their rooms too. So I probably got stuck upstairs for 20, maybe even 30, minutes...

 Side-note: I had apparently left my tube of mascara on the bathroom counter and it proved itself to be all too tempting to Mr. Cameron…because this is what I found when I made my way back downstairs:
 
 

 

 For the record, baby shampoo and a little elbow grease remove mascara when it is mistaken as body paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment