the kiddies

the kiddies

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

In the land of sparkly headbands...


When I was pregnant with my daughter, I envisioned her wearing headbands with flowers bigger then her face… at all times.
In real life, that lasted for about 5 minutes. When she was tiny (and couldn’t coordinate her hands to rip them off) she had no problem wearing headbands.
 
Then she got older, and could have cared less. My hopes of tutus and glitter seemed like they were slipping away as I watched her play cars with her brother and Daddy. I wasn’t exactly a “girly-girl” when I was little, but nonetheless, having a daughter, that’s what I was hoping for with her.
I know she’s not even two, and it’s far too early to “label” her preferences in clothes and accessories, but as of recent, my hopes for headbands and nail polish have been restored!
 
 She’s so goofy, but I love her to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment