the kiddies

the kiddies

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Are you there?

Well, hello!
Where the heck have ya' been?!

Just kidding. 
It was me who disappeared. Kind of my thing. ;)

I'm SO bummed that I didn't finish BLOGMAS! I had some really
exciting blogs planned... but I totally under estimated how busy we would be.

Christmas party. Christmas party. Christmas party. My birthday. New Year's. The FLU.
Yeah. We had the flu. It was awesome.

All-in-all, it was a pretty good couple of weeks.
Even with the body aches and cold sweats.

Here's a little holiday photo recap.




And possibly my favorite part of the holiday, our gingerbread house! Hurricane edition!





And this is about as good as it gets when making Christmas cookies
with toddlers. But I think they're perfect.










No comments:

Post a Comment