the kiddies

the kiddies

Thursday, February 28, 2013

.cloth diaper update.

IT'S OFFICIAL! We are doing it!
... and loving it!

I'll be completely honest, the first couple of days sucked. My diapers
were leaking, my husband wasn't 100% sold on the idea, and my son
decided it was going to poop (TMI alert, sorry) 4 times on day one.
I was not impressed.

But I stuck with it and I couldn't be happier!
Actually, I could kick my ass for not doing it sooner. But live and learn, right?

I prepped my diapers a bit more, worked on getting the fit right
and BAM! Suddenly we were cloth diapering... like a boss.


You can barely see his diaper, but I couldn't pass on sharing this picture!
I die for those chubby cheeks and thunder thighs.

I encourage anyone interested in cloth diapering to give it a try. Even if you only
pick up a couple diapers to start, go for it! It's easier then I ever thought.

I have to give credit where credit is due.
I stumbled on a YouTube channel where a woman
showed just how simple it can all be, and I have since
reference her to two of my friends.
She'll probably never see this, but thanks Kelli!



You can bet your last dollar that if Captain America wore cloth diapers
as a baby, they looked EXACTLY like the one pictured above.

:)






No comments:

Post a Comment