the kiddies

the kiddies

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Top 3 FAVORITE movies of ALL TIME.

When I stumbled upon this blog post idea, I thought it would be A LOT
harder to write then it turned out to be.
Top 3 favorite movies.
Seems simple enough.
Maybe I got off easy because I didn't over think it. But I can totally
understand how picking only 3 movies could be difficult.

So here goes....

1. Pride and Prejudice. The Keira Knightly/Matthew Macfadyen version.
Without question, my favorite movie of all time.

"You have bewitched me. Body and soul. And I love. I love. I love you.
I never wish to be parted from you from this day on." -Mr. Darcy

I could die every time I hear that line.

2. While You Were Sleeping.
I really like Sandra Bullock's quirky character.


3. On Golden Pond.
Love Katharine Hepburn. LOVE.
This movie also has sentimental value--reminds me
of my Grandfather.


That's it! My 3 favorite movies of all time! Short and sweet!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment