the kiddies

the kiddies

Thursday, April 4, 2013

EASTER Sunday!

I cannot believe another holiday has come and gone.
I feel like as soon as I get a second to bask in the calm of
another holiday party, it's over.
I love the preparation, but I sometimes wonder
if I do too much prepping and not enough sitting back and enjoying.
That being said, this family had a great Easter!

In the days leading up to Easter Eve, Cameron was not
so sure having the Easter bunny in his house was a good idea.

We unfortunately saw a terrible attempt at an Easter
bunny while out shopping one day, so I can't blame the kid
for not wanting that creature in his house. But after some convincing,
he was on board with the Easter bunny coming
while he was sleeping. If he didn't have
to interact with it, it was all good.

Long story short, someone fluffy came to visit!




And then of course everyone in their Sunday best!




After a couple dozen attempts at trying to
get a picture of the 3 of them smiling at once, I gave
up and decided this was as good as it was going to get.
It's still a treasure though.


And after a day FULL of festivities,
this is how it ended.

I dare you to try to take her basket.



All in all, it was a perfect, blessed Easter.







No comments:

Post a Comment