the kiddies

the kiddies

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

1ST birthday prep.

As 1st birthday preparations have begun for JP's big day,
I can't believe how emotional
I'm feeling in regards to him turning one!
I've been down this road two other times, but I assure you
it doesn't get any easier.
If anything, it only gets harder...
because I know in a flash he'll be pushing FOUR like his big brother.

I've started getting things in order for the party, and recently
made a pennant to hang at the party. We're having a
Captain America birthday party, and I couldn't be more
thrilled with how it turned out!

 
And any excuse I can use to dress my kids in matching outfits
is welcomed in this house, so I made each of them
a Captain America inspired t-shirt!

 
Thank you Heat 'n' Bond for your very existence.
You are the shit.

My husband even wants one now!

No comments:

Post a Comment