the kiddies

the kiddies

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

It's finally gone!

I know I've gone on and on about the snow, but
this has been an exceptionally strange winter...
even by Minnesota's standards.

I'm happy to say, it's finally gone!
But not without going out with a BANG.

On May 2nd, we got hammered with 17.5 inches of snow.
There's really nothing more to say about that... it's as
ridiculous as it sounds.

Thankfully, there's nothing a little coffee can't fix.


But then...a few DAYS later, something magical happened...
It all just disappeared, and we finally got the warmer
weather we had been longing for.
We got a few hours, and I mean that literally, of Spring
before jumping into some 90+ degree days.

I think it's FINALLY safe to say, Winter is OVER!
At least for a few months.





No comments:

Post a Comment