the kiddies

the kiddies

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

New make-up!

It's pretty rare that I splurge on make-up.
I've been able to find some really great drug store
products that work really well for me, and I'm
satisfied with that.
But on a recent trip to MOA, I stopped at Sephora and
bought myself a few new products.

  
I was REALLY excited to try Benefit's "They're Real!" mascara
the next morning. I've been eyeing it up for MONTHS
and it was finally mine!
But my daughter got to it first...


 
Thankfully she didn't ruin it by any means,
but her Dad was less-than-pleased to catch her
red handed.
No harm, no foul... right?!

And while we're on the topic, this little incident reminds me
of something similar her brother once did.
But on a much grander scale...


Someone please explain to me what it is about mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment