the kiddies

the kiddies

Saturday, September 14, 2013

FINALLY!

For dang sake!
I can't believe it's been almost 3 months since my last post!
How the heck am I ever going to be a serious blogger when I'm
such an inconsistent writer?! I guess for now I'll stick to
the land of wannabes.
 
If you've been reading this blog for any length of time, you'll
know that this is at least the third time I've gone on hiatus in the last year.
I really have no excuse for my behavior other than that
I've been burning the candle at both ends before the sun rises
each day, and long before it sets.
 
As much as I want this blog to be successful, I can't justify taking time away
from my family or other life activities to sit down at my computer.
 
But who doesn't have ten minutes to spare?!
I KNOW I can make a better effort.
 
Wah. Wah.
It's the same story folks!
 
Phew. Here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment