the kiddies

the kiddies

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Tiny dancer.

If you would have asked me even 6 months ago
if I was prepared to have kids involved in activities and going to school
... and all of the chauffeuring that comes with it,
I would have said no.
 
6 months ago, I honestly felt like I had YEARS before my
children would be involved in things outside our home.
 
Um... not that case.

Eva is in dance now!
(And Cameron is in school, but I'll get to that.)
 
Cripes, nothing makes you feel more like babies are a thing of the
past than watching your children take lessons or participate in sports.
 
She suddenly seems so grown up.
My 7 pound 4 ounce baby is TOTALLY gone.
If I didn't already know that, I certainly do now.
 
And as disheartening as that is, it's equally exciting to see her
enjoy something and learn new things.
 
Yep, my daughter is a dancer.
 
 
 
She couldn't have been more excited!


 
Please excuse the poor quality of photos taken during class itself.
I was shooting through a one-way window and should have used
auto focus instead of manual.
Oh well. I TRIED!

 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment