the kiddies

the kiddies

Saturday, September 14, 2013

fall favorites

The mornings are getting pretty chilly here
in Minnesota, so naturally, I'm even more anxious
for fall than before.
 
I've already found a few must-have's for the season:
 
 
Pumpkin Spice Candles: Well actually, pumpkin spice ANYTHING.
But burning pumpkin spice candles around my house is a must.
 
Essie polish in WICKED: I love this color! Enough said.
 
Oversized Sweaters: I love pairing oversized sweaters with leggings
(doesn't everyone?!) on chilly days.
 
Scarves: I'm pretty sure I have a scarf in every color. They are a STAPLE
in my wardrobe.
 
Coffee: This is a life essential all year.
 
Leather bag: I just love caramel colored anything. It can be paired
with black and brown, and those are primary colors in my world.
 
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette: You can't go wrong with these colors.
 
Riding Boots: Duh. Every girl needs a pair.
 
Happy Fall everyone!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment