the kiddies

the kiddies

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

WEEKEND RECAP

I hoped to get this post up on Monday, but it's been a wild week.
We're leaving for vacation tomorrow and packing for 3 kids is a much
larger task then I remember from last year.

Eva and I had a Mommy-Daughter date Saturday night.
After dinner...


And a drink for Mom...


We went to a play at a local theater.




We had so much fun! And Eva did great! Minus repeatedly asking me to bring her on stage to dance with the prince.

The boys stayed home and a had Transformers pizza party.
Earlier in the day, I put a small tent up in the living room, and Jason
tells me the boys didn't leave the tent once while we were gone. 


Sunday was spent almost entirely outside, in the kiddie pool.


This family couldn't have asked for a better weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment