the kiddies

the kiddies

Thursday, July 31, 2014

July Favorites!


First of all, how is it possible that tomorrow is August?
My son turns FIVE in August! Whoa.

Anyway, I always like reading these kind of posts, and thought it would be nice 
to share a few things that I've been loving lately.

I have LIVED in this "MAKE ME COFFEE" tank from Thug Life Shirts.
I'm completely obsessed. 

Who doesn't love mason jars? 
I have found 9,784 uses for them around my house.

EOS Balm in Sweet Mint.
Because I love all things mint.

International Delights Iced Coffee.
Their light versions taste just as good as the regulars!

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer.
I actually have a bit of a tan this summer so I've been using this
bronzer to help my regular foundations stay wearable.

NYX Butter Gloss.
I might actually have every color. They're so inexpensive
and the color payoff is awesome!

L'Oreal Visible Lift Blur Concealer.
Like I said, with my current tan, I don't need much make up.
But this concealer is amaze-balls.

Oh My God. Because yes.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment