the kiddies

the kiddies

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

5 Minutes.

5 MINUTES IN MY HEAD


How the hell is it already 3:30?!
Scratch that, why isn't it 9:30?
I'm so tired.
But my to-do list isn't getting any shorter.
Crap. Did I put the laundry in the dryer?
When did I even put it in the wash?
UUUGGGHHH. I better just wash it again.
What's for dinner?
How is it that I'm the one who makes the menus, and does 
the shopping, and yet I can never remember what's for dinner?
I need a hair cut.
And to take this now hideous nail polish off.
Maybe after the kids go to bed.
HHHHAAAAAAAA! Doubt it.
How can kids this little, make a mess this big?
Dumb question, Katie.
There's 3 of them.
You know who really needs a haircut? JP.
I'm not really feeling his Justin-Bieber-circa-2010 look.
And he probably needs his diaper changed.
I'm so over diapers.
What's on Eva's face?
Sparkly lip gloss. Great.
I wonder where else I'm going to find that.
Better find it before Dad does.
Did Jason ever figure out what to grill this weekend?
I couldn't use a night off of dinner duty.
What's for dinner tonight again?
Where's Cameron?
Shit! The laundry!

No comments:

Post a Comment