the kiddies

the kiddies

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Cameron's 4 year update!

I can hardly believe it's been 4 years since we welcomed the little
boy who changed everything.
The little boy who made me a Mom.


He has grown up so much!



Cameron's 4 YEAR update!

Height: 3' 8" (<---super tall!)

Weight: 45 lbs

Milestones: He's a preschooler now! He loves school (How can I ensure this lasts
through senior year?!) and is completely thriving! The change we've seen
in him since starting school cannot be described. I've always thought he was
a smart boy, but seriously, he's a smarty pants. He called his Dad out on not using
his germ catcher the other night after a sneeze (for those of you not schooled in "germ catchers",
its the bend in your elbow), and now he's teaching US sign language!
He's amazing!

PROUDEST moment: I know I've said this before, but he's SUCH A
GOOD BIG BROTHER! Yes, they don't always get along, but for the most part
he loves having someone to play with 24 hours a day. He has exceeded
the hopes I had for him in this role. 

I'm just trying to soak up every second of this little boy. He still wants to snuggle
with his Mommy and looks forward to helping his Dad out with everything he can.
I just hope that the relationship we have now is strong enough to overcome
any rebellion that might come with the teenagers years. OR better yet,
I'll figure out a way to keep him 4 forever! This is the best age!

No comments:

Post a Comment