the kiddies

the kiddies

Monday, November 18, 2013

Sweater Weather Tag.

I found this tag in the vlog world, but thought it would translate
well for a blog too. So here goes...

THE SWEATER WEATHER TAG

1. Favorite Candle Scent?

2. Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate?
If I had to pick just ONE, it would be coffee.

3. Best Fall Memory?
My wedding! We got married on October 10, 2008 and it
was the PERFECT fall day.


4. Fall Make-up Trends: Dark lips or Winged eye-liner?
Dark lips. Red and Cranberry.

5. Best Fall Fragrance?
I don't wear perfume. All of my babies had really
sensitive skin, and all of my perfumes would make them break out.
And since there's no fragrance in the world worth giving up the baby snuggles
for, I gave up on perfumes.

6. Favorite Thanksgiving Food?
Um... all of it. But mostly my husband's cheesecake.
Oh. My. Delish.

7. What is Autumn weather like where you live?
Ha. Here in the midwest, things change from day to day.
So far this fall, we've had warm weather, cold weather, rain, and snow.
Go Minnesota.

8. Most Worn Sweater?
I LOVE cardigans. My current favorite is this one from Target.

9. Must have Nail Polish for the Fall?
Wicked and Don't Sweater It by Essie

10. Favorite Football Team?
DDDDAAAAHHHHHH.... BEARS!
Have any of ya'll seen the Vikings? Ick.

11. Skinny Jeans or Leggings?
Leggings with a LONG sweater or top.
Ladies, please make sure your top is long enough to cover your business
when wearing leggings. Not flattering otherwise.

12. Combat Boots or Uggs?
Not to sound super lame, but combat boots just aren't
practical for my life. Uggs {FOR THE WIN}.

13. Is the Pumpkin Spice Latte worth the hype?
Truthfully, no. I look forward to it every year, but I can't drink
it without a shot of vanilla anymore. I'm either burned out on it, or
Pumpkin Spice just isn't as good anymore.

14. Favorite Fall TV Show:
Shoot... I'm going to sound like I watch a lot of TV but, I only
have 3 shows I'm currently obsessing over. Sons of Anarchy,
Grey's Anatomy, and Scandal.

15. Favorite Fall music?
I don't know if there's such thing as "fall music" but
I will admit to sneaking in a few Christmas songs here and there.

And that's it! I tag ALL OF YOU. Leave a comment or link your tag post.
What are your sweater weather favorites?

1 comment:

  1. I loved this post and I am so doing this tag! :) Haha, I'm so out of it. I had no idea combat boots and dark lipstick was trendy. I'm going to stick with my lip balm and comfy shoes. I hear ya on the Midwest weather. Today it felt like late fall.

    ReplyDelete