the kiddies

the kiddies

Friday, December 21, 2012

Bah humbug.

4 wardrobe changes.
3 sick children.
2 fevers over 100.
And a partridge is a pear tree.

Argh! Why, why, why?!?!

I haven't been this excited for Christmas since I was 6
and now my babies are sick.

Needles to say, operation kick-this-bug's-ass has officially been launched. This is JP's first cold which makes it all the more heartbreaking. No Mom enjoys sick children and multiplying it by 3 was not something I was prepared to do this early. I wonder if this is how drug dealers feel? I am literally running around my house with syringes of alternating Tylenol and Motrin, wiping noses, cleaning up puke, checking temps, and topping off sippy cups.

Screw you viral bug. May the surface you festered from burn in a hell of disinfectant.


No comments:

Post a Comment