the kiddies

the kiddies

Friday, December 7, 2012

Cameron's 3 year UPDATE

This couldn't be coming any later.
Cameron turned 3 in August of this year.
I can hardly believe my once baby boy is 3 years old!
I know everyone says this, especially once
they have kids...
but time flies.
 
AGE: 3 years
HEIGHT: 40 inches
WEIGHT: 40 pounds
FAVORITES: hockey, cars (more accurately: anything with wheels),
super heros and transformers
 
He is so incredibly smart. I love watching things click in his mind.
He's getting really good at letters and numbers. He'll count anything.
And he's gotten so creative! Coloring, painting, drawing....
his imagination is endless!
 
And watching him evolve into the big brother
role has been amazing. He loves his siblings.
I hope his little sister and baby brother know how good they have it
by having Cameron in their corner.


No comments:

Post a Comment