the kiddies

the kiddies

Friday, December 21, 2012

Will there be more?

I can't believe how interested people become in your plans to procreate after you get married. If I had a dollar for every time Jay and I were asked about our family plans... I wouldn't have student loans!

At first, I didn't mind it. I actually liked talking about my baby plans with everyone and anyone that would inquire. But now... Let's just stop.

Now it's weird.

I have 3 kids, 3 and under. I don't think anyone can say for certain that they'll have a 4th until they've mastered 3. Now sure, I feel like I've mastered 3 already (let's be frank, I am Super Mom after all), but I honestly don't know how to answer the ever concerning question of: will you have more children?

I love kids. I have been blessed with 3 beautiful, healthy, and thriving babies. But just because the hubs and I make some cute offspring doesn't mean we're shooting for TLC Duggar spinoff.

Maybe we will.

Maybe we won't.

For now, I am just going to soak up every moment I can with my 3 snot noses.

They are my world, and today I am content.

No comments:

Post a Comment