the kiddies

the kiddies

Friday, December 7, 2012

Eva's 2 year UPDATE

Eva is TWO!
I love my boys to death,
but there's something special about
having a daughter.
 
 
AGE: 2 years
HEIGHT:
WEIGHT: 26 pounds
FAVORITES: babies, puppies, COLORING, and
anything glitter
 
She's such a girly-girl! Hopefully this sticks!
I love painting her nails and doing her hair.
I can remember thinking about what it would
be like to have a daughter while I was pregnant with her...
And I always imagined this little peanut, watching me
do my make-up and asking to put on lipstick.
Incredibly... that's the little girl I got!
She's always watching me get ready, and loves
getting her make-up done too.
Granted, it's only ever blush and chapstick...
but it's those special little moments I'll
hang on to forever.
I'm sure when the time comes to help her
get ready for her wedding, all I'll be able
to picture while she's finalizing her make-up
for her big day, is my little girl, slathering cherry
chapstick all over her lips and teeth.
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment