the kiddies

the kiddies

Friday, December 21, 2012

JP is 6 months!

My once little baby is little no more.
My 8 pound 8 ounce baby clocked in at a Van Campen record breaking
21 pounds 10 ounces.
And 28 inches long.


What the hell?
I got ripped off in babyland!
Every parent in the history of parenting has send and will continue to say how fast time goes by when you have children. They're not joking. As we crested the milestone of 6 months, I asked myself:
Have I hugged him enough?
Have I taken enough pictures?
Have I kissed his chubby cheeks enough?
Have I missed anything?

My baby is growing up so fast. He rolling over, reaching for toys, picking up those toys, babbling, laughing at his siblings, and changing everyday. He's moments away from crawling and really started to find his center of gravity, allowing him to sit up with being supported.

And as incredible as it is to watch him learn and succeed... This Mama is a little sad.

My baby is growing up so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment