the kiddies

the kiddies

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Blogmas Day 13: Cameron's Holiday Program

Last night was Cameron's first Holiday Program for preschool
and I have to just come right out and say it, I'm so proud of him!

He sang so well!

Yes...there were tears on my part. But I can't help myself.
All of these firsts pull at my heart strings.
My first born babe is growing up so fast!


His class learned 13 songs in preparation
and the whole thing was so much more than I expected.


Half way through the show, JP noticed his brother up on stage
and it couldn't have been more adorable! 
JP started jabbering... Cameron heard him... 
and they waved at each other (and I teared up again)!
After the show, Eva gave Cameron a hug, and told him he did a good job.
UGH! These kids are too much! They have so much love for each other.

All-in-all, this family had an amazing night.


No comments:

Post a Comment