the kiddies

the kiddies

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Eva's 3 Year Update



My daughter is 3.
I can't believe we're HERE already!


 
Height: 3'2"

Weight: 33.5 lbs
(She's only got one pound on JP!)

Milestones: She really can be incredibly sweet... But she can
match that with an attitude like you've never seen.
She's got sass for days and now that we're potty training, she's using that
sass to test my every nerve. Potty training was SO easy with Cameron
so it's only fitting that it be such a challenge this go around.

Proudest Moment: She is a little Mommy at heart.
She LOVES to pretend that she's JP's Mommy and in her world,
his only name is "Sweetie".

"Aw... Come here, Sweetie!"

"It's okay, Sweetie. I'll help you!"

It's sickly adorable.

Despite the sass and the stubborn, she is such a blessing!
We love her so much and I can't wait to continue to watch her
grow and evolve into a young lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment