the kiddies

the kiddies

Friday, December 6, 2013

BLOGMAS Day 5: Christmas Decor

I'm still tweaking our holiday decor, but I thought
I would give a little sneak-peak of things so far.

The truth is, I'll spend the rest of the month picking up Christmas
decorations that catch me eye, and as soon as I get things the way I 
want, it will be time to take it all down.
Happens. Every. Year.

My taste and vision changes every December.
It is what it is and I know I can't be the only person that does that.


I love how simple and classic my front door is!


And I'd die for this garland. I just need to figure out how
to make them on my own because this was not cheap.


These trees aren't my favorite, but my daughter took one look
at them and refused to let me put them away.
She's a big fan of anything that sparkles.


And the piece de resistance... the tree!
I let Cameron and Eva decorate is this year
(all while biting my lip to fight off my inner control freak),
and I'm happy to say, they did a great job!




No comments:

Post a Comment