the kiddies

the kiddies

Monday, December 9, 2013

BLOGMAS DAY 9: Favorite Ornaments

Happy Blogmas Day #9! I'm actually really proud of myself for making it this far! The days are hectic, but I'm glad to be making time for this blog.

Today's topic... My favorite Christmas tree ornaments! And it's full of firsts...


My amazing husband (then boyfriend) surprised me with this ornament way back in the day (Okay, 2007. Ya caught me.), and I still love it!


I just love the little pacifier in the baby's mouth!


This couldn't be cuter! Which is more than fitting for my only daughter...


And JP's elephant rounds out the favorite firsts ornament category.

And arguably the BEST ornament on the entire tree...


Like I said in a previous post, Jack plays a big role in our Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment