the kiddies

the kiddies

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

CHERRY BERRY!

We had a Cherry Berry open in town a few weeks ago,
and we finally got a chance to take the kids.

I had never been to a self-service frozen yogurt bar before but
it was actually kind of fun. "Fun" seems like a weird word to use,
but watching the kids pick out flavors and toppings was comical.


I LOVE her sequence hat just as much as she does!
She wears it all the time! I should probably start hunting
for another one, to replace her pink one, should it ever get
lost/ruined. That's one apocalypse I'd like to avoid.


Cherry Berry had a couple of big screen TVs, and hockey just so
happened to be playing on both. A place where Cameron
could watch hockey AND eat candy covered "ice cream"?
Pretty much the best place on the planet.

I swear Cam and Eva's attire being coordinated with the decor
of Cherry Berry is just a coincidence.
Actually, who am I kidding? I do this ALL the time!
You should see us all at Target.
Only kidding.


My little blue eyed blondie got to eat frozen yogurt too!
He was constantly watching everyone's spoons,
waiting for one to come flying in his direction.


I love these kind of pictures.
Daddy helping his daughter.
Jason gets more amazing every day.
I love him so much.

:)







No comments:

Post a Comment