the kiddies

the kiddies

Thursday, March 7, 2013

FLIP system cloth diaper REVIEW.

As I've mentioned in previous posts, I was SUPER nervous about
switching to cloth diapers.

I just thought it would be a huge undertaking. And with 2 toddlers,
 an 8 month old, a husband, a full time job, and
a household to run, my time is already LIMITED.

I don't remember when or how I stumbled
across Flip covers and inserts, but I am so grateful I did!

THEY ARE AMAZING.

They are so absorbent.
We've never had a single leak with this system.
And when you're only going through a couple
of covers a day, your laundry is less then it
would be when using only pockets or all-in-ones.

My husband prefers the hook-and-loop diapers,
but I prefer the snaps.

Then of course there is the price!
SO much cheaper then buying dozens of
the bigger named brands.

I'm in love.
So much so, that I recommended the Flip
system to EVERYONE who asks me about cloth diapers.


I purchased all of my covers and inserts from:



No comments:

Post a Comment