the kiddies

the kiddies

Thursday, March 28, 2013

#TBT

We're way past cabin fever here in Minnesota.
March has not been good to us!

I can't wait for the snow to melt, the ground
to dry up, and be able to start
enjoying more time outside.

This want, goes hand in hand with this weeks
THROW BACK THURSDAY
photos!

Summer 2011
Campfire smores!


Cameron has grown up SO much!
He was just my little toddler in this picture, and now
he's a "big boy".
And this shirt? PLEASE! How cute is he?!


And my baby Eva! Where has this little thing gone?
Now her hair is down to the middle of her back
and her ears are no longer pierced (don't ask!).
As mush as I miss how tiny she once was,
I love how much she has matured and changed
over the last year and half.

Love them so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment