the kiddies

the kiddies

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

SNOWmageddon.

I'm sure damn near everyone in the country has heard about
the snow in the Midwest. We watched the storm for days and
followed the news to make sure we knew EXACTLY what we were
getting into.
HA. HA. HA.

So this SNOWmageddon that was heading for my front door,
this HUGE storm that was going to dump 12+ inches,
did not live up to the hype.

Don't get me wrong, we still got 6-8 inches in the city I live in,
and I know that can be crippling to some communities,
but let's get real. This is MINNESOTA. 6-8 inches
isn't anything we haven't seen before. Hundreds of times.
And certainly something we're faced with more then once each winter.

If you haven't picked up on it yet, I'm actually disappointed that it wasn't more!
Yep, I'll admit it, I'm that girl. The girl that loves snow.
But if you live here and you're upset about annual snow totals, then
you're in the wrong place. Snowy winters are never going to change.



None the less, the fresh snow made every the huge ugly tree in my
front yard something to be desired.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment