the kiddies

the kiddies

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Yes, my BOY wears a necklace.

I can't tell you how many times someone has
commented about how cute JP is, and in the same
moment asked if he's wearing a necklace.

"Is your son wearing a necklace?" -with a cross look on their face.


YES. JP wears a necklace. Every day. Every night.
In fact, it ONLY comes off for baths.

Now before you go judging me as a mother, he's fine wearing it at night.
I know PLENTY of other mothers who allow their children to do the same thing.
I have no worries and no concerns about his safety when wearing it.

That being said, this necklace is legit. I WISH I would have
come across amber teething necklaces with my first two kids!

JP wearing it since he was 3 months old and we
have had ZERO problems with teething!
The kid now has 6 teeth and we haven't had a single sleepless
night in the process.

If you're not familiar with amber teething necklaces (and I'm not exactly
the person to be giving the tutorial), they are basically
a string of amber beads worn to help soothe the pain of teething.
Each bead is individually knotted, so should baby pull on it and break
it, beads won't go flying everywhere.

From what I understand, when the necklace is worn in contact
with the babies skin, body heat causes the amber to release ions that act as
all natural pain relief.

I'm so sold on these things, that I will be gifting
them at ALL baby showers for the rest of my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment