the kiddies

the kiddies

Thursday, March 21, 2013

PARTY PLANNING!

I may not be thrilled that my little babe is rapidly approaching ONE,
but I'm pretty excited to plan his birthday party!

We are LOVING (even my daughter) super heroes right now,
so I'm pretty much sold on the idea of a Captain America themed birthday party.

Here's few photos from Pinterest that I am using as (p)inspiration:


Except this would OBVIOUSLY say John-Patrick.
AND I could make it! DIY!


I love these invites! But if I can incorporate a picture, I will.


My kiddos think marshmallows are the best treats ever,
and let's face it, I do too.


More DIY! I could make Captain America caps for
all 3 kids... or just JP... depending on how
ambitious I'm really feeling when the time comes. ;)




We'll probably go with red and blue cupcakes (that's kind of our thing)
instead of cookies or a cake, but I like the use of the shield on these cookies.

The best part about having a Captain America birthday party?
JP's birthday is only a couple weeks before the 4th of July,
so EVERYTHING will be red, white, and blue!
Finding decoration should be a piece of (cup)cake!

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment