the kiddies

the kiddies

Thursday, January 3, 2013

2012 in closing.

2012 was a great year!

We were all happy and healthy all year long,
and as a Mother, I couldn't ask for much more!

TOP 5 MOST MEMORABLE MOMENTS OF 2012:

1. Welcoming our sweet baby John-Patrick.

2. Eva knocking her teeth out. I could have done without
this, but I'll sure as hell never forget it.

3. Watching Cameron soak in every second of being a brother.
"Sometimes being a BROTHER is better then being a SUPER HERO."
^truth^

4. Finding new appreciation and love for Jason. He is such an amazing man.
I don't know many men who stay home with their
3 children during the day (him and I work opposites)...
he's a Saint.

5. Our spontaneous trip to Detroit Lakes.
I wish we could get up their more often.
Jason has a great family! I'll take any chance
to spend time with them that I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment