the kiddies

the kiddies

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My BIRTHDAY!

My birthday was only 3 weeks ago...so it's not like this post is late or anything.

Honestly, now that I have kids, and Christmas is a BIG deal again
I hardly even think about or realize that my birthday is in the works too.
December 28th.
It never got lost in the shuffle growing up, but it sure does now.
(Side note: I can't even begin to tell you how often someone
would say to me when I was younger, "Wow, that much suck
to have a birthday so close to Christmas." Actually, it doesn't.
But thanks, jerk.)

So anyway, my birthday. It was a Friday. I worked.
I went home. My kids and hubby had made me a cake.
My husband left cash and instructions to just order pizza.
My house was clean.
And the birthday cards causing me to burst into tears.

It was pretty much as perfect as a birthday could be... given
I had to work, as did my husband.

I'm 25!


No comments:

Post a Comment