the kiddies

the kiddies

Monday, January 7, 2013

Weekend RECAP.

What a lame weekend.

We had lots of little things that needed to be done around the house so we spent
pretty much all weekend cleaning and doing miscellaneous things.
My poor kids didn't do much of anything fun either.
We can write this weekend off as a Mom fail.

Saturday: cleaning, cleaning, cleaning, and errands.
I HATE running errands on the weekend.
If I haven't already said this, my husband and I work opposite shifts, so
he's home Mon-Fri during the day with the kids, and then I take over in the evenings.
I bust my butt during the week to take care of as much as possible so that
weekends aren't wasted doing things around and the house and running errands.
Well, I apparently needed the weekend to catch everything up now that
the holidays are over and life as finally settled down.
So, like I said, lots of cleaning and errands on Saturday.

Sunday: more CLEANING and cooking.
Yesterday was a little better in terms of "fun".
I tested a couple new recipes and they both turned our AMAZING!
I've had so many Pinterest recipes fail, so it was super exciting to have
two hits in one day.
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll-ups and Crock Pot Apple Crisp.
Bomb recipes to save for the future.

Hopefully I'll be better at keeping up with the domestic duties this week
so that we can maximize next weekend.
MERRY MONDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment