the kiddies

the kiddies

Monday, January 28, 2013

Hank the Tank.

JP's full name is John-Patrick William.

Hopefully he doesn't hate us when he's older for giving him such
a long name. But he got the best of everything.
I think I touched on this once before, but in summary:
John is my Dad's name.
Patrick is Jay's Dad's name.
William is Jay's Grandpa's name.

He can go by whatever he wants when he's older.
JP. John. Pat. Will. Hank.
But until/if he decides otherwise, it's JP.

Hank? I know Hank is often a nickname for William.
And to the best of my knowledge, Jay's Grandpa
has always gone by Hank.
Calling JP "Hank" never crossed my mind...
Until he started growing at the speed of sound.
Now Hank the Tank seems rather fitting.

And he is, by any definition, a tank.
He's 7 months (how the hell did that happen?) and completely
in 12 months clothes.
He's probably getting close to 24, maybe even 25 pounds.
And he has officially been upgrade from the baby carrier
to the big boy car seat.


Where, oh where, has my little baby disappeared to?

No comments:

Post a Comment