the kiddies

the kiddies

Monday, January 21, 2013

Weekend Recap.

My husband and I were able to sneak away for a date night
Sunday night, and it couldn't have come at a better time.
They are few and far between in our house, so we soaked up every second.

I'm not a big drinker (I rarely have even ONE drink, let alone
finish said drink), but I couldn't turn down a kid-free beer.
Thankfully it's $467 price tag didn't ruin it's taste. Okay, it was "only"
$9... but still, for one beer? That's a lot.

Dinner consisted of a SUPER healthy Philly and beer
at Xcel before the game started.



And I just love these Peanuts characters! Wild games are typically a family event
for us, and these guys only add to the family-friendly atmosphere.



All-in-all we had a great night!
Wild won.
Zach Parise got his first franchise goal.
And Jay and I got some time to ourselves.



I'm looking forward to the next hockey game- a date night with my Cammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment