the kiddies

the kiddies

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Princess of the Palace.

I've said it before...
And I'll say it again...

There's something very special about having a daughter.

I can't explain it.
I don't think I could even begin to understand it.
It's just different.

I love all my children equally. I swear!
Maybe it's because I could never
actually picture myself with a
DAUGHTER.

I'm a lucky Mommy.


She is a girly-girl to the core!

She's always worried about her "lipstick" (cherry Chapstick).
She's always wearing sparkly ballet flats.
And I mean "always" in the the sense that she
cries when we make her take them off for naps and bedtime.
And she INSISTS on wearing her bath robe around the house.

She's our little diva princess.
And I'm eating up every second of it.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment