the kiddies

the kiddies

Monday, January 28, 2013

It happens in 3's.

I can remember my mother saying this, and after talking to several
co-workers and friends, it's not just my mom that has this theory.
Everything happens in 3's.
Or at least all of the bad/less-then-ideal shit happens in 3's.

I'm not going to go into huge detail, but the cosmic God's shit on us
last week, and it was a 3 part series.
(Sorry for the language...there may be more of it.)

I bet if you look back at events in your life, you'll find a 3 link chain of garbage.
1. Truck battery is dead.
2. Truck tire is mysteriously losing air.
(The previous two "issues" may not seem like a big deal to everyone,
but when you have 3 kids, places to be, and things to do, having
your vehicle out of commission is a big fricken deal. Especially when
on Wednesday it was the battery, and Thursday the tire.)
3. Someone doesn't do their job, and f***s things up... seriously.

I'm not going to elaborate on the last one too much, but in short
why can't some people do the job they're paid to do? DAMN!
If you tell someone that you took care of it, you better make damn sure
 you actually took care of it.

I just needed a little rant.
That is all.

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment