the kiddies

the kiddies

Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy Friday!

...or is it?
Remember when Friday's and weekends were something to look forward to?! All the fun stuff you had planned? Where did that time go? Okay, okay, I'm being a bit dramatic... but Friday's and weekends aren't what they used to be now that I have kids and responsibilities.

I know I won't be sleeping in. Typically during the week I get up and start the day between 4 and 4:30. So technically if all children sleep until 5, I'll get to "sleep in".

I'm already mentally counting how many loads of laundry are waiting for me and contemplating if I can tackle all of it tonight. It sure is worth a try.

Then there of course will be grocery shopping and meal planning for the week. Honestly, how the hell do people get by without meal planning? I bet I would spend more time each meal standing in front of an open refrigerator trying to come up with something then I would actually preparing it, if I didn't have a plan in place. I need to meal plan. It's worth the time saved through out the week.

And the usual house cleaning. I have three children and a husband... that house sure as hell isn't going to clean itself.

I'm sure I'll find several other miscellaneous errands to run as well. Pick up something from here, drop something off there.

IF I'm lucky, I will be able to accomplish all of this on Saturday.... leaving hope for Sunday.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment