the kiddies

the kiddies

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

HOCKEY = LIFE

Or at least in my house it does.

My family LOVES hockey. When I say "loves" I mean
having withdrawls with the recent NHL lockout.
Even my 3 year old noticed that hockey hasn't be on and
he hasn't been to any games.

Thank the hockey Gods that it's over!

My husband is chomping at the bit to get his hockey fix.
It's Tuesday, the first game is Saturday, and I'm pretty sure
we've talked about the game 6,387 times since the
schedule was released.

Who am I kidding though? I've gotten really into hockey
over the past years too... so I'm pretty excited myself!



I pretty much melt every time I see this picture!

That's my husband walking Cameron and Eva into Xcel Energy Center
last season for a Wild VS Bruins game.

Watching the game in their WILD gear! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment